Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30369 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,181 (ARS $43,402) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)