Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36602 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,240 (ARS $44,369) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (28 minutes ago)