Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36471 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,191 (ARS $41,652) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (42 minutes ago)