Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31948 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,713 (Mex$ 14,752) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)