Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 475 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36890 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,435 (Mex$ 33,708) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (43 minutes ago)