Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 489 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35813 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,567 (Mex$ 49,052) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sydney costs AU$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boa Vista costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ciudad Guayana costs 600,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Barquisimeto costs 125,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)