Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43203 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 73% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,274 (ARS $9,894) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (38 minutes ago)