Cost of living comparison between San Juan, La Union, Philippines and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14185 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,084 (Php120,438) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $169 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (about 2 hours ago)