Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43977 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 90% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr1,497 (ARS $3,404) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (39 minutes ago)