Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30512 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 90% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr3,039 (ARS $9,959) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)