Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33420 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,697 (Mex$ 43,978) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)