Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12291 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,012 (Php203,501) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,615 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)