Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12572 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,922 (Php198,234) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)