Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14002 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,615 (Php82,953) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)