Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13341 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,428 (Php123,134) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (about 2 hours ago)