Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32734 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,965 (ARS $79,319) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (about 1 hour ago)