Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01026 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,166 (CH$698,678) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)