Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01120 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,515 (CH$1,028,298) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)