Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,652 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.023 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,235 ($3,166) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)