Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31640 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,539 (Mex$ 36,470) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 2 hours ago)