Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33994 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,950 (Mex$ 35,153) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)