Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32584 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,835 (Mex$ 36,321) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)