Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33333 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,517 (Mex$ 34,550) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)