Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43834 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,050 (ARS $22,927) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)