Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11434 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 72% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,993 (ARS $87,394) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 250 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maribor costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €26,990 (about 2 hours ago)