Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30060 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,968 (ARS $46,469) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (44 minutes ago)