Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.886 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,316 ($3,967) in San Antonio, California.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Karlsruhe costs €25,630 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 7,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)