Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.920 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,333 (4,862TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)