Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 DKK / UZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,138 (25,411,340 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)