Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 DKK / UZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,988 (26,852,551 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)