Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00080 DKK / UZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,000 (33,707,848 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)