Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00079 DKK / UZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,417 (33,594,802 сўм) in Samarkand.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)