Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 456 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11726 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,831 (руб 58,254) in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)