Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33192 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,352 (Mex$ 40,228) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)