Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32516 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,503 (Mex$ 32,303) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)