Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35677 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,017 (Mex$ 42,091) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)