Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,068 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.653 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,401 ($2,165) in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)