Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 983 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.912 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 4% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,981 ($2,601) in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)