Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 998 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.880 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,015 ($2,183) in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)