Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,168 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.313 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,949 ($3,793) in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)