Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09310 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,168 (₨98,476) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)