Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09801 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,612 (₨108,270) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lahore costs ₨234 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)