Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09444 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,652 (₨112,794) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)