Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.446 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,561 (€2,493) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (42 minutes ago)