Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,954 (€2,145) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)