Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.443 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,098 (﷼ 1,040) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)