Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.878 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,002 (﷼ 727) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)