Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.336 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,574 (﷼ 1,137) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)