Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19410 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,653 (80,644 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (38 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)