Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19615 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,371 (83,462 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $555 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 100,000,000,000,000 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$35 (40 minutes ago)