Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19039 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,317 (75,199 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (32 minutes ago)