Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.818 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 22% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,807 ($3,345) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)