Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.036 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 35% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr35,133 ($5,821) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)