Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.556 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 20% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,379 ($4,939) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (32 minutes ago)