Cost of living comparison between Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.829 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 21% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,868 ($2,763) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)