Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.421 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 13% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,765 (£4,010) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)