Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 318 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.577 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 11% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,334 (£2,021) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)