Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 334 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.332 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 7% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,669 (£2,001) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 2 hours ago)