Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.483 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 13% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,699 (£3,855) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)