Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 335 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.144 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 12% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,093 (£3,573) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)