Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.336 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 16% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,193 (£3,622) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)