Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01134 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 11% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,863 (1,222,455 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)