Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.441 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,681 (€1,839) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)