Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.435 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,406 (€1,534) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (27 minutes ago)