Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06342 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,323 (₨225,826) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)