Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06579 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,439 (₨265,089) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)