Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09345 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,813 (₨190,621) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (37 minutes ago)