Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09734 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,996 (₨164,325) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)