Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10605 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,349 (₨97,588) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)