Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05985 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,113 (¥436,305) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (41 minutes ago)