Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06147 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,924 (¥307,871) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)