Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,817 (15,538 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)