Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.636 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,825 (5,140 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (36 minutes ago)