Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.531 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 12% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,388 (5,824 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)