Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.770 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,680 (6,600 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)