Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,181 (€2,978) in Rovigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)