Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.808 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,823 (2,317 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)