Cost of living comparison between Rotorua, New Zealand and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.904 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,122 (NZ$2,880) in Rotorua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)