Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10749 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,131 (руб 94,244) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (38 minutes ago)