Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12260 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,948 (руб 56,672) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (28 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (31 minutes ago)