Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10739 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,305 (руб 95,964) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greater Sudbury costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)