Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.441 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,954 (€2,144) in Rostock.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)