Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.453 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,847 (€3,334) in Rosenheim.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)