Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.836 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 53% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,726 ($4,202) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)