Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.374 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 50% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr41,876 ($6,570) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (about 1 hour ago)