Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.055 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 45% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr43,515 ($7,187) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)