Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.052 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 37% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr35,717 ($5,902) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)