Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.221 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 45% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr37,696 ($6,059) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,110 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)