Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.881 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 52% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,688 ($3,442) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)