Cost of living in Rizhao, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.957 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rizhao (China) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,200 (元15,878) in Rizhao.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)