Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41096 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,475 (ARS $40,088) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (20 minutes ago)