Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.995 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,363 (R$ 8,204) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)