Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.923 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,144 (R$ 8,915) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (28 minutes ago)