Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 626 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.984 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,511 (14,744 kn) in Rijeka.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)