Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02102 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,029 (239,208 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (37 minutes ago)