Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01896 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,185 (537,259 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)