Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.45894 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr32,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,513 (R 35,981) in Richards Bay.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Karlsruhe costs €25,630 (about 1 hour ago)