Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.965 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,617 ($b18,250) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (41 minutes ago)