Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.886 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,853 ($b23,539) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)