Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 573 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.163 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,271 (R$ 3,824) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)