Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.454 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 11% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,741 (€2,246) in Reims.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)