Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.452 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,933 (€3,212) in Reggio nell'Emilia.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)